Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another Pleasant Day at Wal-Mart

Do you ever say - my kid will NEVER look like that one? Do you ever wonder why in the world parents allow their kids to dress themselves and promise to yourself that you won't let it happen to you???? Pretty sure that was me several years ago and now - ahhh who cares. I rationalize this by saying my kid is an individual!

The other night we were blessed with TWO kids that felt the need to dress themselves. I wanted a better picture in the house but as you can tell by Drew's face it wasn't working out.

Ally's outfit: Her yellow winter PJs from last winter (2T and she is in a 4T now) which also only go to her mid-calf. Her black princess boots with rhinestones. Her purple coat - still chilly out with her brothers black gloves with skateboarders on them and her RED cowboy hat.

Drew's outfit: He had taken his PJs off and put his regular clothes back on, but wore his black rubber boots with pants tucked into them. He carried a hammer and a VERY holy cowboy hat - (sorry I don't know how to spell).

Jason wanted to dress to the nines also but I wouldn't let him. We looked just like all the other rednecks in Wal-mart that night!

No comments: