Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One Off the List

I like to brag on my honey. He loves to do woodworking or making furniture but with two kids around and other things on the honey-do-list he doesn't always have a lot of time for this precious time-consuming hobby. We needed a new dresser, and I had found the plans last Thanksgiving for a misson style one that would match the rest of our bedroom furniture. Jason started on this project last winter and with much patience from me and him, he finally got it done. He was very frustrated with the drawers - making them slide right.

It is huge compared to what I was used to. I can barely see in the top drawers.

So the honey-do-list has just got shorter - so what should I add???

1 comment:

amy said...

my dad would love a picnic table or two (nothing fancy)... so they can have people over from church for cookouts and stuff using their new fire-pit he built!! think jas could whip up a couple of picnic tables/benches and get them to n.carolina???