Saturday, November 21, 2009

Football State

I have gotten a lot of crap from my sister about not updating this blog - yes I must admit that it has been awhile, but give us a break we have three kids and work full time! We do believe in feeding them at a reasonable hour. By the time they head to bed, I am usually crashed on the couch or trying to plan for the next crazy day at school, but enough of the excuses here I go - there will be plenty of posts but I will start from where I left off.

We enjoyed (well really didn't enjoy) the Iowa vs. ISU football game with the Lapointe's. Ally is a Hawkeye and Nick is a ISU grad - so she usually dresses half the kids in Iowa and the other half in ISU. Glo was the lucky?? winner to wear the Iowa attire. We put these lovely girlies together and got some great pictures.

These girls someday will be in a lot of trouble together, but for now they were happy to sit around with their parents.

The Hawkeye outfit must not be too important since it got left at our house and it is still sitting in our mud room ready to go to their house. I guess we should put it on Tana for one of the Iowa games!

1 comment:

Latcham said...

YOU WOULDN'T DARE! I vote that's she's an ISU then when she's old enough to mak her her own decisions like when she's 21 then she can be whatever.