Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Seminar Class Surveys

These are some surveys that my kiddos have created. If you have time, take one and enjoy.
Sports Craze by Dalton and Tyler
Sports Craze by Dillon and Caleb
Cooliesto Food by Jill and Cassie
Popular by Jenna
Favorite Things by Kristen
SPORTS by Casey and Clay
Christmas Craze by Tyler
College Football by Lincoln and Ben

These don't work yet, but will hopefully in a couple days.
Food by Forrest
Turtles and Bears by Mia, Maddi and Kali
Music Mania by Max

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Rob & I had a good laugh taking the totally midwest based surveys! Especially liked how wrestling was an option for favorite sport. Only in Iowa!!

Anonymous said...

are you gonna tell me the results of these im not just doing it for the heck of IT.

Michelle Ross said...

What! I took the popular survey and it won't tell me if I am popular! I think my limit of one to five best friends doomed me ;(

Brenda Rae said...

She had a comment on it about - I can't tell if you are popular, I don't even know you, but since I have the website for free I don't get to put on end remarks...