Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wise Words from My Kids

On the way to school last Friday Drew dropped his toy he brought. He asked me to get it and I told him no, I can't reach it.

He responded with - just come over here and get it.

With a sarcastic tone, I said - I can't. I'm driving.

With an even more sarcastic dumb voice Drew responds - Just pull the car over, get out and come over here to open my door and get my car.

Good grief - not on your life buddy!

On our way home from Omaha, Ally made some very important decisions about where her and Trippie will live when they get married. We pulled off the interstate for lunch and drove past McD's. Ally comment that her and Trippie would live next to McDonalds so that they wouldn't have to drive there for supper.

Now that is a girl that has got planning down. Common sense and healthy - not so much. And no we didn't eat there!

3 comments:

amy said...

that is hilarious! she is definitely planning for her future!

i asked trip about it... he still isn't so sure about marrying ally! guess he's not quite ready to commit! (don't tell her though.... it'd break her little heart!)

Brenda Rae said...

well I'm afraid to even mention that she is planning their kiss at the wedding!

amy said...

LOL! what a girl... at 5yrs old, she already has the whole thing planned out!