Friday, January 2, 2009

New Family Members

Introducing the newest family members - Sparkles, Mo, Sally, Gerkin, Mickey, Minnie and Kevin.

I guess we will see how long I can keep them alive. Ally got a new fish tank from Grandma Rhonda for Christmas. It has taken us a week to get the "stuff" and water in it. She came up tonight so that we could pick out some fish. Now they are all swimming happily.

Jason ended bedtime stories with "Fish out of Water" to remind them "not to feed the fish too much or something may happen, you never know what."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant have fish without a kevin, i like it chris

Latcham said...

i hope you don't get shocked with all those cords near WATER!

Julie Shaw said...

I can't tell you how many times I have read Fish out of Water, but my story is different everynight because it is so long that I just improvise and shorten the story!!

Have fun with the fish!