Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jason Michael Hockenberry

Ah these are really late, but was a BIG event in our lives in August. One of our good friends had their first baby. Baby Jason (not named after my Jason, but after his daddy) was the newest baby I have every held except my own. Isn't Tana huge according to this 8lb 3.5 oz little guy! She is twice his size!

Drew wouldn't hold Tana when she was born, but BEGGED to hold Jason. When I asked if I could take him back - he told me no! I guess having a little sister around the house softened his little heart!

Baby Jason's first visitors. Our extra child (which I maybe willing to keep) is Hannah. She was babysitting for the day and wanted to head to the hospital to see the baby before we took her home. Mari was Hannah's 7th grade math teacher.

The Hockenberry Family - Mari Jason and Jason.

No comments: