Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Results are In!

If I were to guess about how much we got, I would say about 12+. The picture below is Jason blowing it out the 3rd time. The snow plow had just come by giving us a 3 foot drift in front of our driveway. We got another 5 inches after he did this. It stopped snowing about 3:00. I think the snow blower was our wisest purchase this year!


The kids headed out with the neighbor kids while their mom and I talked - watching her husband clear snow out. Drew wasn't being very cooperative in getting his picture taken. He was more interested in putting the snow where I didn't want it.


And to top the day off - I just got a call for a late start tomorrow. The county pulled their snowplows at 4:00 and won't be out until 4:00 a.m. We are expected to get some good winds tonight to blow it all back in the roads. Our snowplow hasn't been back since 8:00 this morning.

1 comment:

jared said...

i'm jealous...the big storms always seem to miss ames. we got a several inches, but a far cry from the 8 that was predicted.