Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy Tongue

I am not sure I should be proud of this, but my daughter has an unusually LONG tongue and is also flexible. When you put these two together, you get a girl who can do the "impossible."

Watching her touch her nose is nasty. She just sticks her tongue right up to her nose. I can do it, but it takes a little stretching and practice - still gross - I will only do it for special people.


Supposedly you aren't suppose to be able to do this - I am sure that a few can. I am sure that many of you are attempting right now. She was fairly close so we gave it to her - she wouldn't be able to get the spaghetti sauce off though (see video below).

I did a google search on "tongue to elbow" and found this link. You would be surprised at how many stupid conversations there are about this topic.

2 comments:

David and Marianne said...

Too funny... hate to admit it but I possess Ally's talent myself : )

Mindy said...

I can do it too! Not that I did when I saw the picture or anything . . .