Friday, June 13, 2008

Drew Provides!


I need some positive stuff on this blog! God is showing off today by making the waters rise and rise. I have heard more ark jokes than I care to hear about. The water is at the sandbag level at our church. I am trying to clean the house and get ready for some friends that will be evacuated this weekend. Their apartment will be okay but they will have no way out. It took Jason just under 3 hours to get to work this morning.

A few posts ago I commented that Ally was providing plenty of quoting materials and that Drew wasn't. Times have changed! Ally's games have been cold. I know that he looks like Richard Simmons - it will make a great wedding video someday!

Last week while discussing the names of a baby (there is not one on the way...), Drew came up with a couple for the baby if it was a boy - Superman and Spiderman. Ally piped in that MaryJane could be the name of the girl then. Once again we have added to the list of "mmmmm NO." Those are better than "Dumpster" though!

While sandbagging, Megan (his girlfriend) was telling him that he was strong. His response - Stronger than a dragon!

Drew was crying the other day because something got in his eye. I pulled out an eyelash. I showed it to him and told him it was an eyelash. Then showed him mine. He said - ohhh those are part of my "winkers."

I know there is another one but I can't remember it. Maybe Jason will remind me!

1 comment:

amy said...

winkers.... so cute!