Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Almost 4 Wks

About 4 weeks ago our lives were turned upside down with Tana's arrival. Oh don't get me wrong - I am so glad that she is out of my belly! No more heartburn, sleeping on my tummy, seeing my toes, bending over without having to gasp for air first, those are some of the added benefits of Tana - BESIDES the joy and the her overall cuteness!

At her 2 wk appt she weighed in at 9 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. According to our scale she is currently somewhere around the 10+ pound mark. She has some cheeks and a belly, but legs are skinny mini! She is very content and sleeps pretty good. She is awake for 1-1.5 hours between each feeding and wakes at about 3:30 at night and goes back to sleep. I am able to lay her down (sometimes) half to fully awake and she will konk out for me - let me say again - SOMETIMES!

Her eyes are HUGE and loves to stare around especially at Ally's penguin. She definitely recognizes voices and loves to snuggle. She has a very strong head and likes to be on her tummy.

1 comment:

amy said...

dang... can't believe she is almost a month old already! where does the time go???????? can't wait to meet her. chuck and I have opened the conversation for coming up there sometime in May.