Thursday, April 30, 2009

Star Student

Jason ate lunch with Ally yesterday for her Star Student week. I think that he was really excited about the mozzerella sticks they had - not what he was expecting. I got there a little later with Tana just in time to meet Grandpa Charlie and a baby calf.


Ally's class is doing starting a unit on farm animals. I wish that we would have had a baby pig or sheep but the pigs hadn't been delivered and I don't think there are any sheep right now on the Latcham farm.

The kids loved it, petted it and helped feed the bottle which it wasn't really taking. They were concerned that it would run away. Grandpa was too so he had a halter on it. I think it might have been fairly humorous watching him and Jason running after it to tackle it!

I guess tomorrow Issi (Ally's BFF) is bringing baby goats.

Her star of the week is awesome. I hope she feels so special and loved! We sent her a letter today for Mrs. Glanz's to read about the silly stuff she has done and a book called "All the Places We've Been". In the end we wrote...

Oh the places we have been, so many you see.

But none of them would have been fun, if you hadn’t been there with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how cute!

Congrats to the star of the week ... Good Job Ally!


from the desertrats in AZ

chris said...

i just saw an image of jason chasing some wild steer at the fair down the midway

Brenda Rae said...

funny thing - that has happened before according to Jason....He just told the story so he will have to repeat it for you later.