Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jaoggins Construction

There has always been a joke (maybe not in everyone's mind) about a company with Chuck and Jason. The problem with the company is the debate about location of it - Georgia, Iowa, or Missouri.

On our way home from a dr. appt a month ago we came upon this truck that made me pull out my camera. (I don't typically have my camera with me, but I never knew when I would go into labor and I needed my camera - who cared about the rest of the stuff!) Click on the picture to blow it up and notice the stickers on each side.

While at the Scoggins house last fall, we drooled over there nice Pottery Barn toy shelves. Jason took pictures of them with intentions to build them for Drew since we didn't want to pay Pottery Barn's sticker price!

As Tana's arrival was fast approaching and the baby furniture heading over to her room, it because necessary to get on this project. We started with only half of the shelves and made some minor changes. They are beautiful with a nice box joint as an added touch.

If you would like one of these great shelves and don't want to pay the hefty sticker price - contact Jaoggins Construction for your needs!

2 comments:

Kim Harms said...

I am so jealous that your husband actually builds stuff for you instead of just for other people. I decided that I should buy some plywood, cover it with fabric and use it as a headboard to encourage Corey to build me the bed that I have been waiting 10+ years for (he hates those fabric headboards). When I mentioned this to a friend, he said I should be happy that he built me a house. Well, okay, but I'd still like a bed.

Chuck said...

[1] That pic of the truck is awesome!

[2] You saved yourself about $700 on the Pottery Barn knock-off toy box. I figure you owe me at least $200 for letting you see our "original" version to base yours off of!!!!