Thursday, June 29, 2006

Going to Mickey's House


I don't think I realized that Ally knew who Mickey Mouse was. I guess I underestimated her mental capabilities. As we rolled the two of them in to crazy land, thei eyes got bigger and bigger. We rode an Alice in Wonderland ride first and let's just say the fun kind of ended there. Drew figured out what a ride was and that it was only temporary fun. At the end of every ride, Drew would grab the belts right before the end hoping that he would be stronger than the ride attendant. I think his dream was to keep going around and around. He would then scream and throw his little (big) body around as Daddy and Mommy dragged him out.

They rode lots of rides including tea cups, roller coasters, boats, stupid ferris wheels that take too long to get in, and everyone's favorite the carosel.

I strongly recommend Disneyland over Disneyworld. It has all the same rides but a lot less crowded. Our hotel had 2 rooms for a little more than 100 bucks and was really right across the street. We could come back and take naps during the long day if we needed!

I loved Disney and was by far my favorite part of the trip - except for Drew's explosions!

No comments: