Thursday, June 22, 2006

Korean Food?

My cousins Tyler and Nicole (the whole point of the trip to AZ) are adopted from Korea. Tyler just graduated from high school and Nicole finished 8th grade. Chuck and Laura took the fam out for supper and a dinner theater on Thursday night - oh a true date with no kids!

We went to a Korean restaurant. We ordered food and it was quite different. I loved the experience, but don't think I will try it on my own. You ordered the food and you can have them cook it or grill it at the table. I happened to be sitting in front of the grill. They brought several dishes of "condiments" such as radishes, seaweed, some type of cabbage and other things that looked unappetizing. You cooked the meat which was good and wrapped it in a lettuce leaf with white rice. I ate the rice and meat.

I think that Tyler ate everyone's rice bowl. He tried to get Jason to swipe one.

The dinner theater was hilarious. It was a spif off of Superman called Gnat Man. I loved it and laugh a lot. I think that it would have been funnier if I had seen Superman, but a man in green tights that looked like Kyle Howard is funny enough for me.

No comments: