Friday, June 30, 2006

Where the Sidewalk Ends







For the first time in my life I have a summer home??? Humm not quite, but for 6 or so wks we have a small 2 bdrm apartment in Menasha, WI. We are about 30 miles south of Greenbay and about 2 miles from Appleton. Jason is training for a new job with Miron Construction. We were told yesterday and as soon as this job he is working on starts, we can go back to Iowa. PRAISE GOD!!!

As you can imagine, 2 bedroom - 2 kids, where do the toys go? Where do we play? Do we drive our mom crazy??? We have a huge yard and a park really close to walk to. Ally and Drew know where it is now and try to sneak off when I am locking the door. Every day we head to the park or ride our bikes up and down the long side walk. We play soccer.



I am getting bored and am thankful for my computer that FINALLY got internet. I was getting really good at Free Cell. I am thankful for Jason's new job (I think) and will be glad when we are HOME and in a HOME!

2 comments:

amy said...

of course... it wouldn't be a meal at the willis house without RANCH dressing on the table!! :0)

Allie L. said...

Sounds like you guys are making the most of it all! Hugs to the kiddos...