Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another 4 inches

It snowed I think on 2/6. We got out of school early which was really nice, but we probably should have stayed. I would have preferred a late start since the roads were only half visable. This week we had two bus accidents - noone was hurt though.

We got home a little before 2 and the kids went down for a nap - or at least Drew did. I had great intentions of being a great wife and scooping the drive-way, but ahhh I just didn't want to do it. I balanced the checkbook instead - I think I still got brownie points. When Jason got home we went out and scooped it all off. Yes I helped, but I am going to be the first in line at the end of the winter when the snow blowers go on sale! Sorry the pict is so dark, but it was close to 6 by the time we finished.

Drew wimped out pretty quickly in the balmy 6 above zero weather, but Ally stuck it out only losing her shovel 3 or so times.

No comments: