Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Crazy - Insane - or Stupid???


Snow Day!!!! A much needed break which would be more appreciated if we didn't have Friday off already. The kids at school are starting to get the flu so maybe this day off will help slow down the outbreak. Thirty one eighth graders gone on Monday. I think that I had over 10 gone.

We will probably head out side later, but Ally wanted to paint. She just wanted her watercolors. I probably should have done that but I was in a crazy - let's be a fun mom moods. I think that my conjested head might have hampered my reasoning skills. We got out the finger paints - pulled up our sleeves and put a big on to slow down the paint from getting on our shirts. They had a blast and no paint is on any clothing. Ally completed 6 masterpieces. This last one is the begining of a bracelet with Ariel in the middle in an ocean of colors. She only has the bracelet done so far. The afternoon fun has just begun!

No comments: