Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Not Stupid

If you have been around our kids recently you would know that if I said this I would be quickly shot down by Drew. "You can't say 'stupid' Mom!" ARGGHHHH Jason is much more talented than me, he is able to think on his feet and use a synonym so he doesn't get in trouble.

Below he is being Cody the surfing Penguin. Some new "hand me downs" from our neighbor Chase - who is going to be in 2nd grade. Hope he didn't wear these last summer! Because that makes Drew HUGE!

A couple nights ago we were getting ready for bed. Drew was missing his cow - Googie - that he sleeps with. He asked if I would go look for it and then continues to explain that it is black like Shadow and white. It isn't red and yellow Mom.

Jason is snickering in the other room. Good grief - was I born yesterday Drew? This lovely cow (whose real name is Ribeye) has been in the family for four years. I know what he looks like. Below is Googie sitting on Buggy his blanket that also goes with us almost everywhere.

No comments: