Monday, August 18, 2008

Poor Babysitter

Since I have gone back to school and the preschool isn't open yet, we have had to find sitters to come to the house. Our lucky Friday winner was Hannah (Pastor Scott's daughter). She is in 7th grade at the school that I teach at. Our kids absolutely love her. They have wanted her to come back so bad that Ally has been planning dates for Jason and I - to go to Taco Bell. Ahhhh I'll eat with a fork if I am going on a date.

I got a call at about noon from Hannah's mom - Don't worry Brenda but I just went and picked up all the kids and took them home with me. A policeman came to the door and said that the lot next door hit a gas pipe while they were digging. At first they told them to evacuate but later thought they would be okay since the wind was in the wrong direction.

Ahhhhh - they came back later that afternoon, but Hannah got broken in good. She is awesome and they kids' are already asking when can she come back!

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

You are blessed to have such a great babysitter near!

How is back to school?

Things are in a little crazy in 4th grade this year and I am trying to rely extra on Christ's patience!