Friday, October 3, 2008

Hammie Update


First off I want to thank so many of you that prayed for us the last few days - please don't stop we have 26 long weeks ahead!

It seemed that the doctor was not worried as much since the bleedy has stopped, but said we are not completely out of the woods yet. It could happen again but it hopefully will most likely heal up and be okay. They have no clue why this happens and have no "treatment" for it. She said that we tell you to relax and put your feet up but that doesn't always seem to work either.

So I am still taking it easy. Any excuse not to vaccuum or to just lay on the couch. I still don't feel 100% but that could be just my anxiety. On a positive note (for me - not the dr.) I have actually lost weight! But it could be due to the fact I throw up several times a week. I might actually be feeling the baby a little too or that could be gas.

Enjoy the video of our little Hammie. It's not the best - wish they could have gotten the first picture we saw - it was so clear and wiggling so much. Jason said that I could be in trouble in a few weeks when I actually start really feeling it!

6 comments:

Jack and Sheryl said...

Hey I just saw your post from Thursday. Oh my goodness! You must have been so scared. I bet it was a huge relief to hear that heartbeat. You better keep your butt on the couch, girl. Call me if you get bored. We'll be praying for you. I'm going to have to look up that hematosis thing because I have never heard of it before.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bee and Jason ... PTL for a good report. Praying for you all ... hang in there!

David and Marianne said...

Praising God with you! Your baby is BEAUTIFUL! Don't feel guilty for taking it easy.... you are just as responsible for taking care of the little one inside of you as the ones on
the "outside" : )

Jen said...

I will be sure to keep you and baby in thoughts and prayers. I had no idea why you were gone. Please let me know if you need anything! Your video is amazing! I miss that feeling in my belly. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! How exciting to see your little Hammie on video! Will keep praying. Have a friend who had something very similar (if not the same) thing happen on her last pregnancy. Had a very healthy boy.
-Britt

amy said...

what is a Hammie???

dang girl... you should have called us so we could get the prayers going down here. keep us updated. LOVE the ultrasound video! that is soooo amazing!