Saturday, October 18, 2008

Less than 2 Weeks!

Jason went and picked up Ally and Drew's costumes the other night. They decided that they wanted to be Batman and Batgirl. We knew the first costume wouldn't be difficult to find, but hadn't seen the other one in the store. We had found it online, but oh my the cost. I wasn't willing to spend about $40 for a one day deal.

We finally found it on Wal-Mart.com and the only store around here was the CR store. Jason headed there the next day - hoping their computers were right. Much to our kids' joy, he brought them home. They fit well. As Drew had his on, he said - Mommy don't my eyes look scary! Oh yes Drew you are scary.

Ally love to fly around with her cape.

Just a few days until load up the kids with sugar day! How exciting for a school teacher!

Sorry the pictures are not so hot. My camera batteries were dead so I used my phone.

2 comments:

Jack and Sheryl said...

They look adorable! I love that they match. :)

jamie said...

brenda- great costumes! abigail LOVES her costume- she puts it on everday-
also we were wondering if you guys wanted to hang out some time? dinner or something?
my email is jamiekampman@yahoo.com