Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pray for Hammie

Last night we had quite a scare. I lost quite a bit of blood last night and thought I had lost our precious little it. After much relaxing and sleeping through the night, we headed in for an ultrasound this morning to find that Hammie has strong heartbeat at 168. But I have a subchorionic hematoma. After doing some research on google, I found out it is fairly common and can possibly scary.

I am probably in the scary catagory since mine is a large one. The baby is completly oblivious to this problem and isn't effected unless is causes it to not get the blood it needs through the placenta. So pray that I can rest and put up my feet and that the kids will be kind to me when they get home.

Ally prayed such a sweet prayer this morning and I know they care so much for Hammie. Pray for faith since I have so little right now. We assume the worst, but know that our God is a God of miracles and is our Healer. Praise God for great friends at school that have taken over my lesson plans so that I don't have to worry about my classroom - that is hard for any teacher to do!

6 comments:

Latcham said...

DON'T WORRY I AM PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

OH! We are praying!

Love you Bee
Sarah

David and Marianne said...

still praying...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Bee .... claim HIS promises to you ... peace and comfort. Praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Praying,
Britt

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.