Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sixteen and a Half

Had a doctors appointment today and was really nervous. Who wouldn't be? I hate that you can't feel the baby all the time to know that everything is okay. I have been praying for faith and to trust God.

The heartbeat was strong and everything looks good. I would like to worry (even though God tells us not to), but Dr. Wenzel seems confident that everything is fine and is completely gone. I get to schedule my half way ultra sound in the next month! Not that I haven't seen it already several times - one more is always great.

God is good. Continue to pray for our little Hammey. I have started feeling it about once a day but it is SO random but in the same exact spot every time. He is just letting Mom know he is fine.

2 comments:

Annika said...

Brenda,
I am glad to hear everything is going well! What a great feeling to be able to feel movement :)
Have a great day,
Annika

Andrea G. said...

I am so glad that all is well! I remember needing to drink cold milk and lay down and wait for some movement a couple of times with David. It is scray, but the Lord we serve calls us not to be anxious about anything, but to pray and I will joyfully pray on yours and "little hammy's" behalf! Do you want find out the gender at 20 weeks? Such special times!