Monday, September 25, 2006

Going Home...

I just wanted to let you know that Grandma Arlene went to be with Jesus today right before noon today. I can't believe it, but I know that she is happy. I wish she wouldn't have had to suffer for so long. We know that without a doubt that she is in heaven with Jesus. She gets to ask him all the questions that she has always wondered. She is singing with the angels. She has healthy knees and lots of red blood cells - if we have them when we get to heaven!

Pray for Grandpa. 66 years, 4 children (plus some amazing spouses), 12 grandchildren (plus some amazing spouses) and 25 great grandchildren. I know that they can rest in knowing that all of their children and all of their grandchildren know Christ and that the great grandchildren are being taught who Jesus is!

I love my Grandma Arlene and wish that I could spend another minute with her but I know that I will be with her some day singing and playing dominos or Racko in heaven.

No comments: