Thursday, September 7, 2006

Hay Bail Fun!

Another fun nightly activity at the Willis house. As kids Jason and I loved playing bail tag. The Smith cousins always played it and it seemed that David's long legs would always win. If you haven't ever experienced we have to get you on the farm to play around. I wish I had a video camera to tape Jason getting up. I didn't try. I sucked at the game as a kid so figured that with old age that I would be even worse. Ally and Drew loved running up and down the bails. Some day we will have to try and teach them how to jump from row to row - but we have to get Grandpa to put them closer together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure do sound like a country bumpkin! I can see how real country living can be so much fun! I miss you and will call you soon.
Melissa