Monday, October 30, 2006

Birthday Boy!

My little guy had quite a memorable birthday. I am not sure the memories are good - except for the Cardinals winning. I picked him up from Sherry's at about 3:45 and no more than 15 minutes on the road came our first surprise - PUKE...

My kids are known for their untimely puking in the car, but really on his birthday. I think God has a sense of humor to see what I would do. We were on our way to the house to see the weekly update - then to Grandma Rhonda's for pizza. I had his PJs from the morning so he was styling with the dinosaurs. I was hoping for a car sick boy, but come to find out - we got a 3 day plus more of yucky sick all for Drew. This made him want his mommy (not daddy) more than ever. I am so exhausted and frustrated of trying to figure out what he wanted make him comfortable.

We didn't cancel his party, and I hope no one gets sick out of the deal. We had fun at Great Grandpa Melvin's house. The kids wore their costumes. I love to go Grandpa's and cheer him up. He loves to watch the kids play. I know he enjoys the company.

Back to birthdays....Presents, cake, candles, we had the typical party. Drew is in tractor heaven and "farms" daily. He even has a "Gandpa" for the combine. Thanks everyone for the special weekend!

No comments: