Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Lake Iowa

A lot has happened since last week and continues to go on. Our 7th graders took a field trip to Lake Iowa which is a small pond 20 minutes from the school. We participated in activities such as hunter's safety, water fowl, archary, shelter building, and firepit clean up. The highlight of the day was fishing! We only caught 3 fish for 100 plus kids, but they had a blast. My only rule was that I don't touch worms or hooks or untangle finishing lines!



This is a picture of the group traveling with me and Mrs. Wengerd. The are a little crazy once and awhile, but they are a lot of fun. It started off really cold and raining - I had a stocking hat on most of the morning, but it ended up being very humid and hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! Wish I were 12 and had a hoody - looks like almost everyone has one in the pics.