Monday, October 30, 2006

My Favorite Part




I have been looking forward to when the railing for the stairs would be finished! It looks awesome. I am sure the kids will have a blast throwing things down.

The deck is getting the final touches on as I type. The house inspection is on Tuesday afternoon which means it has to have everything done TONIGHT!!! It isn't great trying to do it in the middle of the night, but we have tooooo many things on our plate at this time. I went to help finish screwing the deck boards on tonight and some stair treads. The kids ran around and then climbed into the truck to watch a movie.

It was beautiful all day. After we got home a COLD FRONT came in. I think the temperature dropped a good 25 degrees since I left North Liberty. Jason said that it was getting hard to hold onto things. It will be so nice when we are in the house - sitting by the fireplace - with nothing to do????

No comments: