Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Little Brenda

When I was little I used to play school all the time. You can get my mom going on all the silly things that my imagination would come up with when I was young. I was telling Grandpa about it and he said - "I think that sounds familiar." I responded - "Don't think it sounds familiar - it was familiar!"



I loved to play school and gather all my dolls and read or teach to them. I guess school has rubbed off on our little Ally. She puts all the dolls down for naps (using my dish towels as blankets). Drew helps put Ernie down. As you can see in the background, she has the beds made. She rubs their back like Terry does for her at school!

The sometimes reads to them. The story she is getting ready to read was about the puppy sitting on the other bed. Also you can notice the backpackets hanging on the dresser.

I guess Ms. Joanna and the other teachers at school have touched my darling little girlie's life. Role models start early in life!

1 comment:

amy said...

too cute... i miss you guys!