Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sick Chickidee

Ally got the flu on Tuesday night. I think the kids have something secretly planned against us. They plan to get sick when Jason is about ready to head to WI. Ally told me her head hurt on the way home from school. She put an ice pack on it when we got home and said that made it feel better. At 10:00 her supper came up - man she needs to chew! Along with that lovely picture she had a high temp.

Jason stayed home with her today because he was leaving for WI the next day and couldn't stay that day. My kids are INSANE for a sub and I was already out one day this week. Last two times it was Drew. I think they have it out for us!

While Jason and Ally were home, Jason made her some toast. He called into the play room, "Sweetie, your toast is ready, come eat with me." She yelled back, "Daddy are you talking to me or are you talking to yourself?" Hummm does Jason talk to himself?

She must be feeling better though. When I put her to bed, it took over 30 minutes to tuck in ALLLLLL of her babies. They each have their own Turkish pillow and a blanket. They each needed their dolly and a kiss. Oh she has quite the imagination! She also was in bed when I heard her crying. YIKES - I haven't had to clean up throw up by myself for a long time! Turns out - she misses her daddy and was hystarical. She is now in my bed waiting for her daddy to come home. She did get to talk to him and have him sing her good night song.

Moral of the story.... if you can't sleep, call us Jason will sing you the good night song.... nope that's not it - Ally loves her Daddy. She told me that she is his favorite little girl!

No comments: