Friday, November 10, 2006

Silly Girl!

Most of you know that Ally is silly silly silly - or at least says very silly stuff. Here are a couple of the most recent sayings!!!

On the way to church, she was babbling like a crazy child. Jason finally asked her to sit still and be quiet for the last few minutes. Her reply to his request, "Daddy, I am not done talking yet."

Last night at supper she was drinking Kool-Aide. Hers was gone so she was asking for more. To show us shee needed more, she tipped the cup upside down and the left overs dribbled out the cup. Her reply, "I don't know why I did that....I sorry, sorry sorry" (covered with lots of hugs....)

When we went to bed we found Arabella (cabbage patch doll) and Little Kitty outside of Ally's door???? When we put her to bed they were tucked in under wash rags (her "little blankets for dolls" I am cheap and can't find all of our old baby blankets yet). In the morning we asked her what happened and she said she didn't want them sleeping in her room. Wish I could do that sometimes.

There are so many more. Look forward to me getting pictures from my mom about Love-A-Lots birthday party on Tuesday.

No comments: