Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cy-Hawk Trophy

Today was the big day in state football. Iowa State might look like they are not very good, but somehow every year they pull off a good game for Iowa. To be honest - which I hate to be but I predicted a 45-13 ISU loss. I figured that if I posted a victory for ISU I would get crap for the rest of the year. I also didn't believe that it could happen. Five field goals is one way to win a football game. It was ISU/Iowa day at school and I think there were a mere 10 ISU people dressed up (and we make up 3 of them!) I did get one girl to dress up for ISU (even though she claims the other side) so that she could be my favorite for the rest of the year. Way to go Sydney!!! She out did herself and definitely got noticed! Ally and Reily (our principal's daughter) were in their cheerleading outfits. I didn't get down to the preschool early enough to get their picture. Here is my little football player and cheerleader playing on the computers before school. We also treked down to the office before going to class so that Mommy could show them off. They were impressed by the copier and how fast it could spit the papers out! I guess Jared there is a possibility for ISU to go 10-2, but I wouldn't bet too much on it!

3 comments:

jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jared said...

you're probably right...i might have to settle for a 9-3 season, but thats ok since we won the big one!

and drew looks like he's 7.

Anonymous said...

no drew looks like he's homeless! give the kid a hair cut!!