Monday, May 25, 2009

Ally & Ally

My little Ally has been counting down the days til she got to go and meet "big" Ally. She has met her before but Ally was very little and has no memory except for a picture that sits on her dresser.

We named our little Ally after a precious girl from our Sunday School class while we were in Ames. Jason worked for her dad. I also taught her piano lessons - I have a feeling that she probably could barely play anymore though. We babysat them (her 5 siblings) a couple times. She always brought smiles to our faces. As you can see here, she still has a beautiful smile. She will head off to Creighton to play basketball and study nursing. I pray that my Ally will be as successful and sweet.

The Jensen men LOVE babies. We walked up and immediately Dickson's brother, Duane, took Tana away to play with her. He brought her back when she started fussin'. I remember him enjoying our other two when they were babies too while we stayed with them. Later on while I was chit chatting, Dickson (above) took Tana and cuddled her for awhile til we left. The entire Jensen family - extended family has meant the world to us. Without them, I know that Jason wouldn't be in construction now.

2 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Both beautiful Allys

Kiki said...

Dickson still looks the same!