Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just Shy of 6 Weeks!

We are home and the camera is usually close by. I get a lot of pictures of Tana, but when the indians come home I am good if I can keep my head above water!

I am going a little crazy. We are ready to move up in some of her clothes, but for the life of me can't find my 3-6 month summer clothes box. I had to go get some sleepers today since she is getting too long for some. I don't remember loaning them out - so where could they be?

Clothes update - ah we need to reorganize the storage room (or put stuff away when we get it out). The tub was in the middle of the floor under my picture box and winter outside rug. I am so excited to have all those fun girlie clothes back! (not that they were ever really gone)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tana is looking more and more like her Daddy and big sister .... great pictures Bee. She's too cute!

love from the dry desert ....

codi said...

What a cutie pie! She is a real doll. Thanks for your encouraging comments about STL...it helps to think of all the fun things we will be able to do there, and to know you guys really loved it makes me feel a little more at ease:)

amy said...

so... i know this is a wierd place to ask you this, but i was on here and realized that chuck probably hasn't mentioned it yet. (i did ask him to call or text Jason a week or more ago.)

we are thinking (planning) to visit you guys Memorial Day weekend! are you up for it? are you in town? can you wash sheets by then?

let me know... call, facebook, email, whatever works best for you!