Wednesday, May 6, 2009

T-Ball Season!

Drew & Ally have been practicing t-ball for about a month now. Jason is one of the "coaches" (aka crowd control!). They have been anticipating their first game for quite some time. I was at a track meet so I was unable to be there, but thanks to Val I have some great pictures!

Ally & teammates giddy with excitement! (Drew is the 4th kid)

Ally up to bat.

Drew up to bat.

Poor Tana didn't get to go either. She had her first babysitter - Ms. Lori. Lori got to break in her glider and practice using it. I think she will be ready for Baby Lary in October!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Lori as in my Aunt Lori M????
Ahhh. Makes me miss fam that you get to see them more than me!
Hey. I think I might have changed my blog address since I last gave it to you (keeping it private - only for fam and friends)
So if you want it, email me and I'll give the address to you :)
-Britt
cbrittc@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yes Britt, it was me! I miss you too.
And it was fun to babysit Tana. She was so good. Got a little cranky with the hiccups, but who wouldn't?
Lori