Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cardinals Game

We had an AWESOME weekend in STL without the kids. I don't think they missed us either. I will blog later about all the fun, but we got to head to a Cards game. Why we went I am not sure - they always lose when we go!!! We had a good view except for left field. The problem was the family behind us. We don't mind it usually. The kids weren't the problem - it was the DAD and the play by play telling his 8 year old what was happening. "You see the 3rd baseman move - he thinks they are going to hit it to the other side... Did you see the center fielder get it and throw it in???"

The most frustrating part - which I didn't hear much of but Jason did was the degrading comments about his wife to her or about her. "I am sorry about my wife - she is slow." "What do you mean you don't know how long it will take to get ready for the party when we get home..." I wish I could have turned around and told him off!!!

Maybe the next time we will win and have good company around us!

Positives: During the 1 hour 1 minutes rain delay we were under the roof because our seats were so high!

No comments: