Monday, May 14, 2007

Playing Hard

Sometimes Drew just plays too hard and doesn't know he is hurt. Tonight after I helped Drew and Ally fill my flower plants, Drew got on his bike (barefoot) and flew up and down the sidewalk. He was giggling and laughing and yelling the whole time and going very fast. Ally on the other hand was complaining that I wouldn't let her spray us with water!

We got upstairs to take a bath and noticed Drew's big toes all tore up from the sidewalk. My-you would have thought someone took his favorite toy away! We got him cleaned up and I brought in 2 Backyardigan bandaids that I had to fight to put on. While Jason read to them, Drew had to have "Bob" the icepack on his feet. He is now limping because of coarse your knees don't work if you have bandaids on your toes and you can't walk! I will let him be my baby tonight!

Notice he still has his cowboy on and Mater and a tractor wagon is beside him. The tractor is under "Buggie." We don't go ANYWHERE without them - kind of like your American Express.

No comments: