Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stitch and Gritch

I miss my dear friends at Cross Keys. Today was the last day of school there - ohhhh and we have 2 more. I miss my dear OLD friends too. Connie sent me this email this week about getting old and how they are all losing their memories. If you ask me - they lost their memories a long time ago!! This would be much more funny if you knew these ladies -

And the story goes....
One day Marilyn paid for her lunch at the drive thru and then drove off without her lunch. She thought the guy would say, "People do that all the time." But he said, "I've never had that happen before." Marilyn also said wherever she drives, if she isn't thinking about where to go, she ends up at Patrick's house. June said she never can find Barb's house unless she goes one way. She always gets confused. The best one was Barb complaining about leaving her I-pod on the front seat of her car - While we were at the Elephant Bar. She asked Marilyn to go and check to see if all was OK. (This was after we all had lunch and were just shooting the breeze.) Marilyn came back laughing hysterically. Barb, Marilyn and June rode together. Barb had driven her car. Barb had not turned off the engine, locked the car or taken out the keys, or hidden the I-pod. Fortunately, everthing was OK. Barb was glad she had Marilyn check. I guess Marilyn and June didn't wait for Barb when she got out of the car. Are we loosing it? Maybe - But we are having fun in the meantime.

No comments: