Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Everyone has a post telling how great their mom is - I fully agree. My mom has been there for me, my brother and sister whenever we needed her and sometimes when we didn't think we needed her. I love her dearly and am thankful that she is around for my kids to play with.

We headed to the park on Sunday for a picnic. Grandma and Grandpa joined us later to play which is Drew and Ally's joy especially when dad is tired of pushing on the swings.

I am not sure what Ally is doing???

Enjoying the bug ladder!

I did enjoy a cooking-free weekend! Jason had made breakfast and grilled lunch on Saturday. I woke up to blueberry pancakes on Sunday and pizza for supper on Sunday. Pretty good - I think we might be considering a change in household jobs but our meal variety will be limited with Jason cooking!

No comments: