Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Baby is Growing UP!

Scoggins I know you will be smiling, but Jason took Drew's binky away last night while I was in STL. He called and was very proud that Drew went to bed without it. I cried. He just took away the last thing that made Drew still a baby. He has made it today without it for nap and a second night. I think that he did get it in the middle of the night. Jason got up when he was crying but couldn't remember what he did - Drew walked into our room with Binky so you tell me what happened.

1 comment:

amy said...

PRAISE THE LORD! IT IS ABOUT STINKIN' TIME!!!!!!!!!!! i was concerned that drew was going to have to pack pacifiers when he goes to college! (j/k) ;0)

sad thing is that we took quinn's pacifier away 3 weeks ago & he is a year younger than drew!

oh well... now that your 2 1/2 year old is no longer a 'baby', it's time to get knocked up again!!!!!