Monday, May 14, 2007

I Miss Track

I have gone to several track meets this year. I used to run track a LONG time ago. Believe it or not - I was fairly good for our small school. My one accomplishmet was the state track meet - we barely qualified in the 4x100 but we did and we had a blast. I also ran hurdles and high jumped.

I wish I could coach now, but first I don't have my coaching endorsement - which is not hard to get (one Saturday) AND most importantly I have 2 kids which I would barely see for 2 months. For now I will stick to watching and cheering on my kiddos.

Ally and Drew love to go to the meets. They like the BIG kids and love to play outdoors. We went to a meet about 30 minutes from our house on Friday night. Leaving had 2 purposes - 1. I wanted to support my kids and 2. Jason needed time to work on the fence without his 3 helpers.



Get Your Own!

No comments: