Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween! It has been hard for Ally to wait so long for it to come. We have been having parties and getting ready for a night out trick or treating. Ally has been practicing - Trick or Treat smell my feet give me something sweet to eat. Ahhhh please don't say that it isn't nice! At school they had their parties. Their classes paraded around the school through the classrooms. They are so shy when it comes to the big kids! Drew's Class


I had a couple favorite costumes. First - there was a chicken costume (got to love all chicken costumes!) but it had fake legs off it so that it looked like the kid was riding the chicken! AWESOME! I didn't get a good picture of him but he is about the 4th one after Ally in her parade. Second - Sumo wrestling guy. This is just funny no comment about it. The kids went out with Jason while I handed out candy. They stopped back in before heading over to the neighboring subdivision and I decided to go with them since we had about 5 trick or treaters and that might be too high of an estimate! Our subdivision is new and really only has one full street of houses. I guess the parents of small children stayed over there. I guess my 8th graders will reap the benefits of us having too much candy! Ally was Tinker Bell - ignor our decreped pumpkins. Drew was Pablo from Backyardigans.

1 comment:

Kim Harms said...

My pumpkins looked the same as yours. I wasn't sure they were going to survive the night. They were so yucky, I hated putting my hand in there to light the candle!

Your kids look super cute. I helped at Carter's class party and their is a little girl in his class who looks a lot like Ally and her name is Ally too. I was surprised when she told me her name, because I had been thinking she looked like your Ally.