Sunday, October 7, 2007

How Many Babies?


As Jason and I rested on Sunday afternoon trying to heal our sore bodies - Ally was of course full of energy. When we went into her room, she had put her babies to bed.
At first glance we just sighed thinking - oh that's nice you were so quiet! But then she said I have 46 babies. What????

Jason counted while she added 2 more. Yes under those blankets are 48 babies - nine are Dora figurines!) I think she has enough babies, but I am sure that more will come. This doesn't even include any of the stuffed animals!

If you click on the picture you can get a close up of all of them!

5 comments:

David and Marianne said...

Too funny!! I'm intrigued more and more by little girl stories as the reality of having our own little girl is truly sinking in : )

Do you think she's going to be a perfectionist???...those babies sure are lined up pretty perfectly : )

Brenda Rae said...

oh that is both of our kids - when drew plays tractors they are all lined up in a straight row too!

amy said...

crackin' me up!!! i can't believe she has 48 dolls! that is nuts!

Julie Shaw said...

That is hilarious! At least she does things like that when you leave her alone!

Jack and Sheryl said...

And you only have one girl...I'm afraid.