Sunday, September 14, 2008

For Makenna


I know this is really PAST due but I keep running across this photo of Makenna & Ally. Makenna works with the children's ministry of our church. Thank you Makenna (all all the others) that do such a great job serving our kids. Every Wednesday this summer was Kid's Day. They planned an outing like going to the pool, a movie or a park. My kids looked forward weekly to what the next week would be - even hanging on to the "card" they got in Sunday School asking "how many days until kid's day?"

Thank you for loving our kids and showing them Jesus!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Congrats on Baby #3!!! How exciting!
Also, I couldn't remember if you knew this connection or not, but Makenna is my cousin! What a fun surprise to see her pic on your blog :)
-Britt Collingwood

makenna25 said...

Thanks for posting that pic Brenda!! Just love your kids! Ally totoally made my night at the congregational meeting, I said, "hey Ally" form accross the lobby and she came running over to me and hugged me!! Awww! What a sweetie!! Congrats on another wonderful child!!!
And am I forgetting something... how do you and Britt know each other?? :)

makenna25 said...

ps-- it was SOOOO hot that day! Look at our cheeks!!