Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pumpkins Growing

For awhile we didn't really think any pumpkins would grow in our lovely patch. We are the rednecks in our neighborhood. A few weeks ago Jason and I were arguing over how big the one and only pumpkin we had was. I said that it was bigger than a soccer ball and he said - NO WAY. I was right.

Mid-August


Labor Day weekend


Today...


Three Little Pumpkins


It has slowly taken over our front part of our porch. It is a great conversation starter with visitors, but what in the world do people think driving by? We now have THREE pumpkins to enjoy. They have stopped growing at the soccer ball size but who cares - that is three less that I have to buy this fall!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Grant would LOVE to have a pumpkin patch! I think it's great it's in your front yard!