Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Public Apology

I need to apologize to my mom. We (me and Jason) have blamed her for having my sewing machine for the past three months. She claimed to have given it back to me at Christmas.

I was SURE that I had searched everywhere in our house and it was no where to be found. She was sure she had given it back and didn't think that it was in her many hiding places in her house.

Well tonight in my thinking spot, I decided to search the storage room one more time knowing it couldn't be in there. On the bottom shelf behind the Christmas totes was my beloved sewing machine - right where it is suppose to be.

Sorry Mom - you were right this time!

1 comment:

amy said...

speakin' of.... if i buy some fabric, would you sew up some burp cloths for me? i have a couple of 1st time pregger friends & would LOVE to make some of your famous burp cloths for them!