Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Like Amy said - Better late than never! We really didn't plan for them to "match." They choose it themselves.

Drew is into superheros, transformers and everything else boy! Things I don't know anything about. I think I need some lessons for Kim!

This girl is my drama queen. We have really started with some peer-pressure in kindergarten. One of her friends demanded that Ally be a princess. She wanted to be batgirl and in tears asked if she could go to school as a princess and trick or treating as batgirl. We had a long discussion that we didn't have to do exactly what our friends told us. If they were going to be mean about it then they really aren't our friend. It all worked out in the end and everyone is still friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am commenting from corey's blackberry somewhere between des moines and omaha. This information age is crazy! I'm honored you appreciate my arsenol of boy knowledge. You learn as you go. Soon you will be farting with your armpit and catching crickets to feed your pet bullfrog.

Brenda Rae said...

I hope not....