Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was fairly uneventful. Jason and I didn't even get out the cards that we usually do - does that mean we are really old married folks? I had to run to church so I didn't even get to make a special breakfast for anyone. After cleaning the house, I got groceries - see next post.

For our evening activities, we all headed back to Newton to see Grandpa Melvin in the hospital. Earlier this week when we went he was in the ICU so the kids couldn't go in. This time he was in a regular room so they went in to talk to him. We met my parents there and went for pizza afterwards. Then home to crash.

We typically make a "heart-shaped" pizza and had planned to do that at Mom's, but we ran out of time. So our little family celebrated with our pizza on Sunday night. I love my family so much and can't imagine life without them. As we sat and ate supper, Drew was making weird noises and Ally didn't stop talking. I looked at Jason and said - What are we doing? What will our dinner table look like in a year when Hammie joins us?


It has started to sink in that we will be joined by a 3rd critter soon - especially after the tax program asked us how many dependents we will have for 2009.

No comments: