Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not a Great Start

It is Wednesday - the day should be great! Temps are suppose to be pushing 50, the snow is melting and it is breakfast pizza day at school! I get there and announce my normal order and they look at me and say - it is Lent we aren't doing pizza today. Now most of you have either been pregnant or have lived with someone who has been pregnant. First - we don't like to skip breakfast (or any other of the 5 meals we have each day) and we want our favorites no matter the cost!

So with 35 minutes before school starting I had to get in my car and head up to Casey's to get breakfast. Not happy about it because what I picked out wasn't even very good when I got back to school.

Sad thing - Jason had volunteered to make me eggs this morning and I turned him down since it was pizza day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

My whole Wednesday was off to becasue NO BKFAST Pizza. Now my kids were too excited to have it today but I was very grumpy for much of yesterday morning.